From:
Kerry and Jeremy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jul 1998 10:34:16 -0400
My SO just bought me a 12 week old puppy named Buffy, she is very skittish
and a little nervous.  My problem is I need advice from some experts on how
to introduce the ferrets and the puppy.  We thought that she would enjoy the
babies since she'd been on a farm and taught not to hurt animals.  However,
we let the gang of four out for playtime and the puppy ran and sat on top of
me whimpering and crying.  So we introduced her to just the two gentle ones,
Fozzie and Willow same reaction!!!!  Can someone please offer me advice on
how to get them to be friends???

Much appreciated,
Kerry & the
four frenzied fuzzies, their two feline friends and the frightened pup,
Buffy