From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 21:12:11 -0800
Hey everyone :)
I'm happy to report that I'm up and chasing the ferrets again since
my stapectomy that was done on Friday.  I came home that day, let the
"kids" out to play for a little while in the room while I tried to take
a nap.  They had me laughing and I swore I tore a stitch!

Right now Kokie and Noodles are having a staring contest.

About my question.  When Noodles is Playing with Kokie and Buckie, She'll
pin Kokie to the ground and nibble on his ears and eventually CHOMP!
which i think drives him nuts!  He dooks and chatters and bounces away.
Is this just her way of showing she's alfa?  She'll also pin down Buckie
and nibble on his ears.  She even grabs onto Buckie's neck and rides him
like a pony!  He's about 2.5lbs and she's only about 1 lb.  Sometimes he
tries hiding into the tunnels and well...they both dont fit at the same
time, and noodles gets "clothes lined"

I notice that Kokie sometimes does this to Buckie...pins him down,
does the alligator roll and he just lays there like "what happened!"

-val

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /