From:
A happy guy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 1995 10:35:56 -0400
About smelling ferrets....  I have two non-descented ferrets, a male and a
female, both about four months old.  I have noticed one thing about the
male, and that is how he likes to use his scent glands...  This habbit he
has to just bomb the ferret room with this odor is not very pleasant (the
ferret room is my bedroom).  Last week the odor even woke me up!  Great I
have a ferret-stinkbomb alarm clock I though to myself!

The question is if this is a normal behavior for a four month old ferret
boy? I'm curious since the female only sprayed once, and that was when
she got scared by a cat.

Lars <[log in to unmask]>