From:
Nancy Busso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jun 2009 14:14:21 EDT
So sad. Is there somewhere to send donations or a PayPal address for
monetary help with all the vet bills? The fear biters really are the
ones that need lots of love to gain their trust and they do turn out to
be the sweetest ferrets. I seem to have a way with the biters and have
helped several of them that I have adopted. I would really love to
adopt one or more of his ferrets but I am way down on the southern tip
of OR though. What is going to happen with the lone one left behind?
Worries me.

Nancy