From:
Marion Houle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Mar 1998 13:42:48 +0000
I am responding to two posts:

1 - The ferrets that play in the litterbox:
is the litterbox freshly cleaned when they do this?  I know that my four
snorkle in the litter box (backwards circles no less) but only right after
I have washed the box, and put fresh litter in.

I have discovered that I have to sprinkle a little bit of the "dirty"
old litter on top (just a little bit) to "remind" them that this is a
"deposit" box not a toy box!!

2 - The cat condo with no shelves
I have a similar cage, and what I have done is purchase shelves and ramps
at "superpet" - a pet store in Ottawa.  I have also been informed that you
can buy the shelves and ramps just about anywhere!  Good luck!!

Marion
JD & Oscar
Thelma & Louise
Bartles & Jaymes