Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 21:55:38 -0600
Houston, we have a problem.

Thanks to sharing our home with three cats, Dervish now has fleas.  I've
heard that if I get the kitten dosage of Frontline and use it on her, it
kills fleas *and* prevents ear mites.  Is this right?  Has anyone ever had
a problem with Frontline?  (please reply to me directly ... I'd like to
treat her Wednesday or Thursday, ASAP)

TIA to you awesome FMLers!  It kills me to see my poor baby itching, but
I want to make sure it's safe to use those flea products on her before I
do it.

-(TX) Meghan and Dervish the WonderFerret ("Scritch scritch scritch
scritch")