From:
Meesh Meesh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 13:06:55 PST
Hi all,
At some point in the last month, I could have sworn someone emailed me
telling me there was a $25 one month lupron and a $75 three month Lupron
depot available ?  via a research project or something.  I can't recall
from where and my hotmail account is overflowing and I can't find who
emailed mentioned it.  If that person reads this or if anyone knows what
I'm talking about could you email me?

I'm just considering getting the girls some Lupron till their surgery.
Their symptoms are getting worse and Mighty Mouse is starting to give
herself scratch marks from the itching that's recently started up.

Thanks,

meesh and and the gang:  Bugsy, Whitey, Mighty Mouse, and
                   Walter (and Spikey forever in our hearts)
Michaela Maurice
College of Veterinary Medicine
Ohio State University
Class of 2002