From:
Linda Doran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 1995 11:04:20 -0700
Oh, yes, Pam Grant, we think that's a great New Year's resolution! Mom is
saving her gift money to buy a camera so she can take more pictures of
beautiful us! Hee hee.

We got a hammock (from the "You know your ferret is spoiled ..." contest), a
bandanna that's really cute but we usually squirm until we get it off, a
T-shirt that is too tight and none of us can wear, and two stuffed plaid
fishes from Eddie Bauer that we have hidden in sundry places around the
house.  Mom got us some Cheerios, which we had never tasted before, and we
think they're pretty good.  She also got us some candy canes that we haven't
eaten yet (she said we could have a little teeny piece).  Then a bunch of
people came over Christmas night, and we got lots of attention.  We showed
off our new ferret calendar, and everybody loved the pictures.  Even the
kitties got lots of attention, and we didn't mind.  We got the most
beautiful greeting card with a picture of a ferret hanging inside a stocking
from Ronnie DiComo.  Mom wanted us to open our own gifts, but she had to
help us a lot.  Some friends came over just before Christmas and brought
four ferrets with them -- their names are Halley, Rikki, Tiki, and Tavia.
Eight of us ferrets were scampering around and piling on top of each other
to sleep.  We took up the whole bed so Aunt Cyndi and Uncle Mike didn't have
much room.

Life is good.

Esperanza, Frankie Doodle, Lucky Charminator, and Angel