Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 12:40:04 EST
I know I'm late, but happy Valentine's Day!

I was clipping my ferrets' toe nails last night, when I noticed that the
pads on the bottom of their paws were pretty dry and flaky.  It doesn't
seem to bother them though, they just go on dooking and play-fighting!
Is there anything I can do to moisturize their little feet?

Heidi
Chloe: *Jumps around crazily* "Can we go out now? Huh huh huh?"
Cassie: *Sighs* "Do I HAVE to go outside with her?"

[Moderator's note: An almost identical post appeared yesterday from a
different person.  Strange planet arrangements?  BIG]