From:
LARRY MCFARLANE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 14:10:00 -0500
Let's see, my "Rainbow Bridge Crew of Merry Mayhem" would probably go as
follows:

Socks, who was the founding ferret of the Crew of Merry Mayhem: lessons
in decorum, how to chase cats and still look innocent.

Suzy, one of the original of the Crew: If a young one comes in she'd
be sure to teach it how to roll things backwards, lay on their back and
look sooooo cute-which they probably already know, but she was the past
mistress of such moves.  Also, she'd be teaching the little ones how to
jump on a bigger one and 'Ride like the wind, Bull's Eye"!

Jill: I'm sure she and her brother, Jack, whom I never had the pleasure
of knowing, would be sure to teach all how to run over and up anything
in their path, sneak up on unsuspecting ferret angels, regular mayhem
masters.

Bailey: My little Bailey Bop would teach all how to carry things in their
mouths, off the ground, that were much to large, plus if they didn't
already know it, the art of being a chameleon in an open space.

Nelly and Nibbles: These two babies would be there to help the ones who
were abandoned and gave up hope before they knew true, loving humans to
realize that they were loved on earth by their rescuers and shelter
moms/dads, and for those that never had that treatment, they'd be able to
tell them that there were humans who did love ferrets, and they'd help
pair them up when reunions came along.

And I know this group of the Crew of Merry Mayhem would be there to meet
all the ferrets who come to the bridge without another friend there, or
the little ones who never had homes, to let them know not to be scared,
and how wonderful it feels to no longer be ill.

 Rebecca and the Crew of Merry Mayhem, missing the above group.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and
 taste good with ketchup"
"Support bacteria, it's the only culture some people have"