Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 18:04:43 -0800
Hi all
I have been kinda loafing this weekend.  If I had a couch I would be a
couch potato but alas no couches.  Maybe I will be a hammock potato.

A little guy named Robin came in today.  He waz meet by Suiqun, Marion,
Arnie and a bunch more along with Lady and and her crew.  He had a lot
of friends although I don't think he knew some of them.  I introduced a
everyone to everyone.  They seemed to get along well together.  Lady and
her bunch wanted to know all da news about their daddy of course so
everyone listened and got caught up on all da gossip.  Then it waz off to
explore and show all da sights and attractions.  They couldn't decide where
to go from there so while they discussed it they went over to da Ferretone
Flood and lapped up some ferretone for a while.  There waz no surfing
though so I didn't get to see any wipeouts.  Robin said to send hiz luv
to his daddy and everyone along with kisses and hugs for everyone.

A little girl named Annie came in later.  She waz met by Coco and Princess.
They were happy to see her and there waz hugs all around.  They were
interested in da news at home and sat down to listen to all da gossip and
news.  It took quite some time to get everything all covered but they got
it.  Then they headed over to da Fruit Bar to get a snack.  They ate quite
a bit of it to and we don't do dishes up here, yuck.  We keep humans around
for dat among other things although we do a lot of superviseing to make
sure it is done right.  Anyway they headed off to see all da sights and
attractions.  They eventaully ended up over at da Otter Slide where they
were doing some sliding and splashing.  Mostly sliding though as they
didn't seem interested in getting wet so there waz very little splashing.
Annie said to send lots of luv and bunches of kisses and hugs to her mommy.

I am off to my hammock.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee