From:
Danielle Frye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 12:43:08 -0800
I am in total agreement with the post yesterday.  This food is great and my
kids love it!

However, it is not all that I feed daily.  They get a 40/40/20 mixture.
40% Totally Ferret (I never got a bad bag even though I did have a suspect
lot number), 40% TFS Superior Choice, 20% Innova Feline (can be difficult
to find in other states).

All except for the Innova, are purchased from TFS.  The Ferret Store, in my
opinion, are the best out there.  Their customer service is outstanding and
they will recommend other places to go if they do not carry an item or they
will try to get it for you.  Really great operation run by really great
people.  We are so fortunate to have this.  My wish is that some of their
customer service philosophies could carry over into other companies and
professional services.  Good job Joe Palko!  Ok, a shameless plug.

Anyone who has not tried the TFS food (on your ferrets, I don't eat it),
should call them and request a sample.  Most likely, they will be happy to
provide it.

"Four out of four ferrets who eat TFS Superior Choice recommend it to their
owners that feed them."