From:
Susan Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 05:07:53 -0700
Hi All,

Just to let you know we've found a sitter for next week!  HUZZAH!!!

And to celebrate, I was thinking a few weeks ago about music for ferts
and came up with this:

Pop Goes The Weasel feat.  "I Fought The Towel And The Towel Won",
"Huffing All Over The World" and "BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE"  In
your local HMV (Happy Mustelid Variety) store now.

Also, Eric is going in for surgery on his tail tomorrow.  It should be
a fairly straightforward op but if you can say a quick prayer for him,
that would be fab.

Much love to all the sick hoomans and fuzzies out there and Happy
holidays to all, Susan, Wayne, Fane, Lector, Bailey, Eric, Priss, Bob
and Fang

When Susan goes to sleep all the weasels go to sleep, the fat boy in
the hammock, the brown one in the socks and lector the old softy in the
shape of a street wise weasel.