From:
Barry Childs-Helton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 1998 23:23:49 +0500
The Circle City Ferret Club has just taken into its foster and adoption
program a female in heat.  We need a vascetomized hob to bring her out of
heat, and soon.  This is her first heat, and as soon as she's out of heat
we'll have her spayed before placing her in an adoptive home.  If anyone
within a 3-hour (or so) drive of Indianapolis, IN has a hob they can offer
for this service, we can get the jill to you.  Please reply to me off the
list: Sally Childs-Helton at [log in to unmask], or to the club address at

Sally Childs-Helton
Rescue and Adoption Coordinator
Circle City Ferret Club