From:
Diane Vitro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 1999 16:12:12 -0400
Just a quick note to let you know that All Creatures veterinery clinic in
Dunwoody, GA (northeastern suburban Atlanta) is now selling 5 lb. bags of
Totally Ferret.  I have been frustrated in finding a local source of this
food for years now, and was delighted to plunk down my $22, plus tax.  When
I asked the clinic's permission to post this notice, they requested that I
mention to all interested parties that they should phone ahead to make sure
that there is sufficient stock before going to the clinic.  The phone # at
All Creatures is (770) 393-3400.  I do not work for All Creatures nor will
I benefit monetarily or in any other way by posting this announcement.

Diane Vitro
and Mugsy, Tuggle, and Moby
(all of us still missing our bad boy, Doley-Dole, will it EVER stop
hurting?)