From:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jul 1998 12:24:47 +0000
It is with a breaking heart that I have made the decision to close my
shelter, Ferrets Unlimited.

It has become financially, emotionally and time wise impossible to keep up
with.  It has gotten too large for one person.  There are personal reasons
also.

I will be forwarding all calls to other shelters, and willing to work as a
temporary foster.

I will be also adopting out some of my personal ferrets so I can keep the
oldsters and handicaps so they can live their lives out in a happy (?) home.

I will miss the shelter work.  If you want to know more of the details
email me.

Jean