From:
Phyllis Elledge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 May 2002 19:09:35 -0400
I lost my first, Duckie, to Adrenal disease in 1995 -- unfortunately to
an incompetent vet.  That same day my husband and daughter brought me
Rocky ... not to replace Duckie but to help ease the pain.  Then came
Bullwinkle, and all of the others that followed.

We lost Bullwinkle to Adrenal disease last July, and Rocky to Insulinoma
and Adrenal disease this past January.  It still hurts so much to talk
about or even see pictures of any of my Bridge babies.  As a matter of
fact I'm typing this through tears just thinking about my lost fuzzies.

But I still have 5 ferts that give me their unconditional love.  As time
passes I know that I will lose each of these fuzzies, and I know it will
hurt when this happens.

But because of the love and joy that my "kids" give me I can honestly say
that I will never be ferretless!!!