Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 10:38:13 -0600
I saw a ferret on a harness in the Holland & Holland add in the Oct. issue
of GQ, I kinda kept the page, I am sure no one will notice it is missing :)

I was also wondering if we put the fml hero of the year thing to a vote,
maybe someone (impartial) could volunteer and we could all send a dollar
along with our vote and the collected loot could go to the winners chosen
shelter or be divided among several shelters, in a case like this stacking
the ballot box would be a good thing!  Just a thought.

Oh!  I also have a question, I am the proud owner of a marked white ferret
named Smoo, and he is deaf, when he was young he was a little timid and a
real cuddeler.  Now he is the poster child for the anti-ferret movement
(his mommy loves him) He is the most destructive ferret I have ever been
around!  and he never sleeps!  and he is huge!  Nothing is safe.  Is this
part of the deaf problem or am I just blessed?

Susan and her six
Sabina, Nina, Bartelby,Monet, R.C.  and SMOO