From:
DAPHNE REDDY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2014 10:55:02 -0800
FYI.........I was really disappointed in ferret.com today when I tried
to order a large bag of ferret food  off of their web site. They
have it on sale 15% off with $4.99 shipping. I have 2 - e-certificates
I received from one of my Giving Tree Santas, but they will not let me
use them both online for the same order, the website will only allow 1.
So I called them and while they would let me use both certificates,
they will not give me the 15% off or shipping special as it is on-line
only. I am a small shelter trying to maximize the funds I have for the
ferrets in my care and this policy of theirs is ridiculous! you may
want to reconsider your purchase of any e-certificates for shelters or
friends because of this lousy policy! I wanted everyone to be aware of
the policy at Ferret.com so if you consider purchasing e-certificates
for shelters in the future, you know they may have trouble using them
to maximize their money.

As it is I can of course use them for 2 separate orders.....and pay
shipping on both.......but it is ridiculous that I cannot use both
and get their advertised price!

Wzlqwen Forget-Me-Not-Ferrets of Quincy, IL