From:
Lois Caselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 16:48:30 -0600
There are several finallies in this post. : )

I told you all that the hob and jill had been dumped here.  They neither
one had a name or knowledge of how to be a ferret.

I named the hob Chatterbox, because the instant he tasted freedom, he
started chattering and hasn't stopped.  However, my husband over rode me
and kept calling him Jabber Jaws, so FINALLY we have came to an agreement
that we'll both call him Jabber Jaws lol.

He has became an expert dancer. It made me ecstatic and sad at the same =
time to see this little boy try to learn how to be a ferret. He FINALLY =
knows how!

The jill still doesn't have a name.  Every time I come up with something
my husband says things like, uh..  you're really going to call her
that?..  or boy, you're getting desperate aren't you.  LOL.  He is sure a
pain in the butt.  So she is an albino that has got to be given a unique
name.  Help is appreciated lol.

She is such a quite little thing until she comes across your shoe,
whether it be on your foot or not.

She goes nuts.  At first I thought she was playing but I'm telling you
that after she sunk her teeth through my shoe into my toe, I don't think
she's playing.  The people that brought her here only had her for about
2 months and they didn't ever let them out of the cage so I know they
didn't kick them but probably the breeder that he got them from did.
Well he got them from an auction but you know what I mean.

Anyway, she is FINALLY learning to talk.  Nothing like him mind you, but
she is talking and now she is FINALLY trying to dance.  It is so cute but
sad at the same time.  She jumps straight up and down and tries to turn
her butt.  She just doesn't understand why he dances all over the place
and she stays in one spot lol.

Anyway, both are now happy and healthy.  They will be taken in to be
fixed once they've had the rest of their shots.  I'm just fixing them,
not descenting them.  It would be a shame to miss out on another
opportunity like the last time when she got my hubby in the face lol.
That STILL cracks me up to think about lol.

Hope everyone is having a great day.
Lois
Missing 9
Hugging 17
In memory of my little superman Tazzie=20