Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 16:31:55 -0400
Well it is official!!!
Ferret Math or Ferretiplication as it is better known has hit at my
house!!!!

Recently I volunteered a few hours at the pet store my fiancee works at to
play with the 14 ferrets they have.  The problem is that the employees do
not have enogh time to spend with each of the fuzzies so they have become
fierce lil biters!  I spent time walking the kits and handling them........
There is one lil guy that was twice the size of all his brothers and
sisters.  Only 9 weeks and already bigger than my Lucky who is approx 6
months.  Now I have fought the compulsion to buy him and his sister for the
last week or so....... Also I tried to convince myself that shelter ferrets
need owners as much if not more than pet store ferrets.  Well it almost
worked!!!!  I gave in today and now "Pudge" has joined our two other lil
clowns!  *grin*

I honestly do not know what "type" of ferret Pudge is....... His nose is
short and "pudgy" as opposed to longer and pointier like most ferrets I
have met..... Anyone know why that is????

I will hopefully put up a web page soon with my three lil fuzzies and of
course I couldn't forget the two girls (hedgehogs).

ah well.....
my life shall never see Peace but I love my lil fuzzies for it......
I now make a promise to myself and anyone else that cares to listen.......
No More Pet Store Ferrets!!!!!!!!!      I promise........
but his sister is such a little sweetheart........  =)

Greeting from my fuzzies to all yours!

Patrick and Michelle (The evil hidey-hole finding, sock retrieving, cage
locking, time out giving hoomans!)
Spaz - Daddy's lil monster....  (Ahaaaa!   Someone else to chase!!!)
Lucky - Mom's lil suck....  (Whew.. someone new for Spaz to beat up!
Now I can get back to some serious sock stealing)
Pudge - Daddy's new lil bugger....  (I may be the youngest but watch out
I'm gonna be bigger than you!!!!)