Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 15:06:54 -0800
Hello all,

Eppy, you make sure you stay out of trouble now, you had us worried.

George and Grizzly got to go to a play date on Saturday.  We went to Kim
and Wendall's house with their 3 fuzzies.  Camille got a piece of George
but for awhile, he was fighting her back and getting her on the ground.
But as soon as he turned his back, she'd go after him.

Except for George being fatter, him and Lucas look quiet a bit alike.
Kim, I'm so HAPPY that he's doing better, he looks GREAT!

And then theres Sammy, he's a chub like George, but Sammy's more of a
lover.

They ALL played, got into stuff and ran around.  They liked the tube,
Grizzly liked to get under the cage on top of the pull out tray and
thought she needed to check that all out.  I don't think George was that
worried about checking stuff out, just playing.  They SURE did have fun,
didn't wanna leave, but sure did fall asleep easily.  I can't wait till we
can do it again.  They got along great all getting into trouble together
(that's what they do best)

The fuzzies get to come home with me tonight.  They spent 3 days and 2
nights at my parents house (2 nights of which I was here too) They can't
wait till they go home and get to worry about being naughty in my room
some more.  But it's all worth it.  I am taking pictures of them here and
there and can't wait to see how they turn out since they will be my first
set.  Well, I'm sure I've talked enough.  I'll be going since it's time to
'watch' the Superbowl.  (Not real interested, just wanna see what happens)

Alison and the fuzzies George and 'Gizzy'