Date:
Sun, 4 Dec 2005 15:20:29 EST
I am sooo bad - I just wanted to say "THANK YOU" to all that sent to
the shelter thanksgiving wishes and donations - they are very much
appreciated!

I also have taken in a foundling - she was found in a parking garage
in Norfolk that is looking for her original home or a new home after
quarantine..so if you know of anyone in Norfolk, VA that is missing their
ferret please get them in contact with me to identify the ferret....

Again, thank you.  Without support, no shelter could keep their heads
above water!

Lisa Leidig, Head Ferret
Shelter Wench in good standing
The Ferret Haven "By-the-Sea"