From:
Wade Zimmerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 1996 09:58:21 -0700
Here are just a few replies to postings I have read recently:
(Sorry that I don't have any names handy to address directly)

Someone asked if anyone else's fuzzies were changing coats already.  Yes, as
a matter of fact I just noticed that my two ferts were starting to shed when
I changed their bedding.  Hopefully they know something that we don't.  :-)

Ah, the problem solving abilities of the 'little people' sometimes leave me
in complete awe.  My female, Pandora, loves to be in the bathroom whenever
my roommate or I are taking a shower.  Well, she used to be able to crawl
under the door but we had new carpet put in so she could not do that any
more.  When my roommate went to get in the shower and shut her out you could
just see the problem solving kick in.  She checked the door one last time
and then proceeded to the kitchen where she opened to cupboard doors and
climbed into a hole that I was not aware of.  This hole gave her open access
to the wall and another hole that went directly into the bathroom cabinet.
From there she pushed open the doors in the bathroom and joined my roommate
for a shower.  I was in such utter amazement that I just applauded her
abilities (and then fixed the hole so nothing bad should ever happen)

Last but not least, I have come up with a crazy idea to make up a ferret
calendar for 1997 made up of only FML ferrets.  I am thinking of making it a
contest, pictures will be sent in and the lucky twelve pictures will receive
free calendars.  The cost will be very minimal and will be disclosed after a
decision has been made to make the calendars or not.  Please e-mail me
directly at the address below with your thoughts.  I will post results at a
later time.  Thank you for your support.

Till Next Time,
Wade & the 'Little People';
Pandora (I will make the best cover ferret ever *pose*)
Little Guy (What, calendar, wake me up for my photo shoot)