From:
"Ferret Aid Society..." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 20:14:05 -0500
Akasha is no better.  A trip to the vet proved more questions.  The vet
thinks it could be a tumor in her spine.  Her symptoms are the same.  She
however is worse.  She doesn't even try to move her back legs now unless she
feels a pain sensation in them.  She has bitten me, something she has never
done.

Vet says she's not in any pain that he can tell.  Her bladder was so full
today, it felt like a golf ball inside her.  The vet showed me how to empty
it for her as it seems she's not doing it on her own.

She's not eating much, but drinking normally.  I have a Lava bed for her
which I always use for her.  I also give her Timmy's Tonic and Colloidal
Silver.  I just don't know what else to do.  I still have a cut of her
spleen and her adrenal gland and our vet thinks we should send it to
pathology.  Then in the same breath, he tells us there's almost no use to
do so.

I'm still pretty new at this shelter mom stuff and I'm so sorry that I ask
all of you so many times for advice. I just want to do the best that I can
and when I don't know, it's nice to know that I have all of you.

Love, Randy

The Ferret Aid Society
http://home.echo-on.net/~magick