From:
KiSta Ferret Rescue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 1999 19:04:39 -0400
Hello FML'ers,

I posted last week that we have a new site, and that we were getting very
full.  Since then, we've gone past "full" and joined the ranks of "beyond
full".  Right now, we have 43 shelter ferrets (I know many shelters have
more, but honestly, since most of the work falls onto my shoulders, thats
full to me) and only one adoption pending.  I have four ferrets on a
waiting list to be surrendered.  I need to take seven ferrets to the vet
this week for rabies vaccinations, and my old man Maynard in to adjust his
heart medication, since he is having a problem with edema, even with being
on Lasix and Encard.  I've had to take another job on Fridays (my old day
off) to help to clear up this vet bill.  Its just basically nuts here.

I know that most if not ALL of the NJ shelters are in the same situation
as I am.  Im now pondering other options; Ferrets Across America, weekend
trips to other states.... Does anyone in the NJ/DE/PA area have any room?
Anyone??

Thanks for reading, and please, PLEASE, if you're considering a new
addition to your family, contact a shelter.

Kim
www.kistaferret.com

Please help us help the ferrets by visiting Eyegive at
We receive $2.00 for every new person who signs on, and its totally free
to help us.  Thank you from the ferrets.