Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 12:19:12 -0800
Please keep the families and friends of those killed in Flight 261 in your
thoughts and prayers.  I hope that nobody on this list knew anyone in that
disaster.  It is so tragic.

Life is too short so hug your families, friends and furkids.

I know that this is not a very ferrety post, but sometimes posts go through
that are not ferret-related such as those looking for jobs in other states
or those selling their homes.  Hopefully, BIG will allow this to go
through.  I think it is important for everyone to think about how quickly
it can all be over.

I am travelling soon, and I plan to leave instructions with my mom on what
to do with the ferrets, if something should happen to me and my hubby.  Of
course I looked at our Alaska flight itinerary to Mazatlan and noticed that
both planes we are flying are MD80s.  I hope they figure all the problems
out BEFORE our vacation in March.  Hubby says that this will probably be
the safest time for us to fly because they will be going through all the
planes with a fine-tooth comb.  I hate flying.

Take care~