From:
Kenny Mayne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Oct 2008 23:52:15 -0400
Come help with the Big Ferret Fact Finder Blog Ferret Information
Survey! By taking the time to complete this survey for any ferrets
you own now or even ferrets that you said goodbye to as they crossed
the rainbow bridge you will be adding to what I hope will become an
objective knowledge base of ferret facts never before assembled.
Unlike the statistics that are gathered by veterinarians or veterinary
colleges regarding incidents of disease and methods treatment, this
survey will collect and compile information on the various nuances
of how we ferret owners care for our pets. Do certain care practices
correlate with particular ferret temperaments, incidents of the illness
we seek to minimize, even the length of their lives?

To find out more go to: http://ferretfactfinder.blogspot.com/

Warm Fuzzies to you!
Kenny Mayne
Ipswich, MA