From:
Georgette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jan 1995 18:47:29 EST
First thing - thanks for the ideas to ferret-proof my closets - I think I'll
try the door stopper idea first and see how that goes.

Next - excuse my lack of brain functions, 'cuz I've heard the term before - but
 what is a Bronx Cheer??? All I can think of is a gunshot - but that just can't
 be right!! I know it's hard to get their attention sometimes but even if the
little guy is deaf, I'm sure there's another way to go about this!!

Lastly, does anybody have a ferret that has a thing against one particular
person (as in my friend's case with her mom and her ferret Felicia) or in my
case with Buster hating MEN!! Granted, he's a little high-strung but he doesn't
 seem to mind women, but every guy that's been in my apartment has gotten
nipped by him - I mean draws blood - it's terrible and nothing I do seems to
help except watching him like a hawk if there's a man in the place.

Anyways, off I go to feed myself!! Later!

George, Gushi (Old Man), Nik (Shit Distruber), Buster (The Vampire) and
Geisha (Too Short to Cause Trouble but She Sure Tries!) !!