Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 1995 20:40:39 -0700
Hello All,

My wife and I just purchased a new ferret.  We had two little monsters last
year but sold them when we moved into our present apartment (NO PETS).  Well
after seeing less of our landlords than we expected...we went and bought
another one on Halloween night.  He's a male about 6 months old, light sable
colored.  His name is Bugr (Pronounced "Booger").  He is very well tempered
and extremely playful.  He seems to drink lots of water though.  We
subscribed to the FML for a while a couple of years ago when I had a
Compuserve account (If your still out there, Hi Katy!  Remember Kitee and
Baby Kitte?) and I just want to say thanx to Bill for keeping things going
while we were away, I'm glad to be back! [Welcome back! BIG]

BTW...Bugr has a WEB page of his own (he insisted!). I'm still working on
taking some pictures and getting them scanned for the page, but we'd still
like all who can to stop by.  htp://www.xmission.com/~zoso/bugr.html

Thanx again Bill!
Bryce T.
Orem, UT