From:
Vikki Mick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Feb 1997 20:34:41 -0500
Hi all,
Thought you might like to know how the two fredonia rescues that now reside
in Arkansas are doing.  Sweetheart (sable female) was a dream from the
moment my SO laid eyes on her.  She is so wonderful!  She has learned to beg
at the fridge like any spoiled ferret .  She has made the connection between
the fridge and duck soup.  Now she can be 2 rooms away and hear the fridge
door open.  She's there before you can close it.  We get kisses and lots of
dooking from her.  No lap napping yet ,but we working on it.  She has become
fairly well paper trained.  (a few misses,Oh Well)

Frosty (BIG white fluffy guy) even though Kaye had worked with him he bite
when he got excited or played.  Now he just another big furball.  No biting
even when he plays.  He now grabs you sleeve or pants leg and gives them a
good shake.  HE IS however a champion climber with no fear!  Follows us all
over the house like a puppy.  We had limited his contact with strangers at
first but now anyone can pick him up.  Loud or strange noises no longer send
him diving under the closest piece of furniture.Oh and we now get kisses
from him.  Both have turned into loving additions to our gang.  They just
needed the chance to show someone they could love them.

Thanks Kaye, Troy ,& CB.   (picture will be sent to Ya'll soon)

Vikki Mick
blytheville, arkansas