From:
Lisa Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 10:09:27 -0500
I just recently joined the FML so I'm not sure where you have been but
I'm glad you're back.  I agree with you 100%.  There will be no more pet
shop ferrets in my house.  I'm tired of having to my heart ripped to
pieces watching them get so sick.  I have 2 more MF ferrets left in my
household both sick and one that had left for the bridge on 3/8/04.
(Sandee ferret if you're reading please check on Chuckie he was blind
and sick with insulinoma and adrenal problems.)  I've even had pet
stores him-haw when I asked where their ferrets came from knowing full
well where they came from.  Keep up the good work.

Lisa