Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2007 20:49:50 -0400
Bridge Greeters-

Today our beloved DEW Winston went to the bridge after a brief illness.
He was very very sick but now he can run and dook and do the war dance.
He loves the outdoors. We told him it is always Spring at the bridge.
We also told him that he will see Noree and Pooh Bear at the Bridge.
Please tell him that Dad and Grandma and Grandpa miss him so very very
much but we are glad that he is young and healthy again. Now he can eat
as many bananas as he wants and never get a tummy ache.

Thanks!

Dan, Pat and Gary