From:
Melissa Warren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 16:06:17 -0500
I received this post from another ferret mailing list.  With the owners
permission I am forwarding this to the FML in hopes that this ferret can
find a new home.  I want to take the ferret, but I have been warned by my
husband, no more ferrets.  We have three and because I am preganant now,
three is all we can handle finacially.  If you can give this ferret a
good home please reply to the address below.

Thanks,

Melissa Warren