Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 23:46:37 -0800
Galena was acting like she wanted to play so I shut the dog out of the
room.  She did hop around some and attack toys on the floor, but every
time the dog would sniff under the door she'd go over there and dig.

The poor dog was really wanting in but I had him in a down-stay so he'd
be quiet.

I guess enough was enough for him.  He snuffed at the door and Galena ran
over.  Poor Riley, wanting IN so bad, he made the mistake of sliding his
tongue under the door!  Lightning fast Galena latched on!

I'm still laughing - Galena is still doing her open mouthed bounces
around the room, and the last I saw the dog - he was LIMPING off to the
bedroom!