From:
"Bryan H. Hall" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 1996 21:28:18 -0600
For some reason known but to Tenaka, he has started limping with his front
right paw.  I checked it out, and there is no visible damage to it, no cuts
or bruises that I can see.  I examined his paw in greater detail, trying to
see if he broke it somehow.  Again, nothing appeared to be amiss.  He still
uses it and is willing to put weight on it, but when I see him jerk it off
the ground and favor it for a second..  well, it makes MY paws hurt.

I think I am looking for reassurance as to what I already suspect..  that
Ten just klonked it during playing, and that as long as he continues to use
it, everything should be okay.

Is this something I should be really concerned about, or should I merely
monitor it for a few days?

     Respectfully,

   Bryan Hall