From:
Rachel Ripley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 13:51:51 -0500
Thanks to al who have already replyed.  This is regarding the friend of
mine who is negleting his baby ferret.  I live in Pittsburgh PA.

The thing is the friend is my boyfriends friend, and the ferret is his
girfriends.  I have to bug my boyfriend to get his friends girl to give the
baby to us.  It may take awhile.  I feel guilty because we had taken our
Gus over to visit.  And he is really well behaved, he's older and chubby.
I think they didn't know what they were getting into when they got the
baby.  I feel like it's my fault.  They even have a dog, that's why they
keep him in the basement.  My boyfriend doesn't want another ferret, but I
know we could keep him for a while untill we find a good home.

I think people should do more research before getting a ferret.  They saw
Gus, but he is alot different than a baby.  If anybody is interested in
this baby, please let me know.  I don't know if she will come with a cage
or if she had shots yet, or if its a boy or girl.  I don't even know if
they would charge us or not.  I hope everything works out for this little
guy.

Rachel