From:
Dave withheld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 00:07:56 -0800
Pleaze Help Meee!
Location : El Cajon,California.
Reply or Make Offer to MemberCoD mHm

"Posted on : 2/14/2003 12:06:00 PM
Mail this ad to a friend

Hi!  Ive been looking for ferrets in California (i know someone has some
i just dont know who those ppl are!  and since theyre illegal they keep
it on the "down low" lol neways) i would really really like a female and
a male (unfixed) ferrets, any color will due.  Any1 has ANY information
it would be awesome!  [This kinda stuff is going to drive me to drink]

EDITORS NOTE:*If you get an email from [deleted]its FAKE!  Me and
"Shelly" arranged for two ferrets to be driven half way from Malibu,
California and well needless to say i sent money, got no ferrets, thats
what i get for being desperate and not very internet smart!!!  [There
is a God]

_-_88-_-iLLuZi0n-_-88_-_ "

[Moderator's note: No, the above editor's notes are not mine.  I'm a bit
confused by the whole thing, actually -- I don't know who is commenting
about what on the above.  But maybe it makes sense to someone.  BIG]