From:
Eileen Cabalo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2007 16:23:36 -0800
[Moderator's note: Saraferret has retired, but new bridge greeters will
be employed very soon! BIG]

Dear Saraferret... please greet Nerf at the rainbow bridge.

Our little guy Nerf had to leave us today. He was the best and
brightest and loved life.

He battled his illness for a year and a half and won, but the battles
grew more tiring for him, and he needed to say goodbye.

We hope he finds a big pot of raisins and turkey at the end of the
rainbow...

Love you Bubba Nerf. We'll miss you...

Love, Mommy, Daddy, and sister Cosette