Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 20:08:15 -0700
Hi all

I am in da process of enlarging my den and have been kinda buzy lately.

A little girl named Ty came in today.  I gave her da tour of da place and
showed he all da sights and attractions.  She wanted to grab a bite to eat
so we went over to da Gravy Gourmet and she chowed down.  She ate quite a
bit to.  She then headed over to da Sock Steal Game to try her paw at dat.
She didn't do to bad and as usual she got to keep all her socks she stole.
So it waz off to find a place to stash them til she got her den built.  I
told her she could use mine til she got her's dug.  She said thanks and
headed off to Dirt Mountain to get started digging.  She said to send her
luv to her new mommy even though she didn't get to know her well.  She
also said to send a ferrety kiss or two.

I got my den kinda finished and have settled in.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee