From:
Lisa Goggins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 09:56:44 EST
I was sitting here reading the FML and heard my ferret Otis in the
background doing his usual strange habit.  So, I thought what a better time
to ask!  Every since otis was a baby he has had a problem, he eats my bed!
I don't know why but he grabs the mattress with his teeth and just grinds
away.  The stuffing has yet to come out but the bed looks very strange and
considering a 500.00 mattress, rather sad.  It is pointless to stop him now
and even if I try he hangs on tight!  Does anyone have a ferret that does
this?  He is a very strange boy anyhow!

Lisa
Weezilbutts Claira (loves her mini cookie monster), Otis (will destroy you
if you mess with his beloved latex toys!  He has about 50 of them!)