From:
Christopher Frick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 1996 11:00:57 +0000
Hi all,

I wanna know what the problem is with Marshall Farms, and who started this
discussion?!  I might of missed some sort of information/posting as to where
CORRECT and COMPLETE information could be found about MF, so I'm not trying
to make this thing bigger than it already is, I just wanna know what drives
someone to see MF get shut down when the facts haven't been published/made
public?

L8r,
Chris

[Moderator's note: Nobody "started it" - there have been MF debates on the
FML for years.  Every now and then it crops up and when it turns ugly the
moderator puts a stop to it.  There's a lot of info, of course, but perhaps
the goal here is to give individuals enough info to let them make up their
own minds.

Interestingly, some facts are left out each time, plus some circumstances
change, so the slant is a little different each time.  Keeps things
interesting, I guess.

I suggest scanning the last few days of the FML if you want to see this
latest debate in its entirety.   BIG]