Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 1997 21:39:54 -0400
Auction bidding is now closed!  Thank you *very* much everyone for all your
wonderful donations and bids!  I believe these are the correct totals.  My
apologies, the SW airline ticket was listed at $70, it should have been
listed as $75.  *** If you placed a higher bid on something and don't see it
here, please let me know right away: <[log in to unmask]> ***

KODO'S AUCTION UPDATE as of 17:00 EDT Thursday June 19
5:00 PM US Eastern Time is the end of this round of bidding.  Lots of new
stuff coming this weekend, most likely Sunday, along with a website!

100% of the proceeds will go directly to legal fees or media fees.

IMPORTANT: At any time you can retrieve a copy of the auction status
by sending email to:  <[log in to unmask]> with the single line
in the body of the email:
GET AUCTION STATUS FERRET
and it will be sent by return mail.  It will be updated as time permits,
probably several times daily, as new bids come in.

I will be contacting winners over the weekend to make payment arrangements.
People who donated items will be contacted within a few days also; you don't
need to do anything yet.  Thank you again to everyone--your generous
response was overwhelming!  A special thanks to Melody Tomaszewicz, designer
of the "Ferrets in their Natural Habitat" t-shirt and Janet O'Brien,
CyBear's mom.  Their donations sparked the whole auction idea.

-- Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]> one of the Mass. Ferret Friends &
Ralphie, Harry, Prince Charming and Merlin's mom

FINAL SUMMARY OF HIGHEST BIDS:
"I love ferrets" mousepad #1: $60;   mousepad #2:  $50
Norton Utilities 2.0 for Windows NT:  $40
Norton Utilities 2.0 for Windows '95: $65
Norton Utilities 3.5 for Mac: $85
Sandicast ferret and carrier: $95
Cybear the teddy bear and his mouse buddy: $175
Ferrets lounging on armchair ("natural habitat") T-shirt: $105
Crock-lock dish #1: $40
Crock-lock dish #2: $35
Ferret cap: $100
Bob's photo shoot #1: $400
Bob's Photo shoot #2: $370
Rainbow Bridge Print #1 and 2: $20
Rainbow Bridge Print #3, 4, 5: $10
Marching ferret address labels: $35
Customized Address labels with photos: $30
Deb Les' Kodo drawing: $110
Allie Cats gift certificates #1, 2, 3: $25
gift certificates #4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, & 10: $20 each
Ferret coaster set #1: $15
Ferret coaster set #2: $15
Ferret coaster set #3: $15
Ferret coaster set #4: $10
20# Totally Ferret: $70
SW Air plane ticket: $75**please note, this bid was incorrectly stated as
$70, the final bid was $75, my sincere apologies
Deborah Jean's book: $40
Ferret Reflections t-shirt "Ferret" design: $30
Ferret Reflections "Naptime" t-shirt design: $25
After Dark Screen Savers: $45
Beanie Baby Basket: $25
5 Reasons t-shirt: $60
*end*