From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 1999 09:58:19 -0400
This item is a stuffed and mounted ferret.  Such an item does not appear to
be illegal by ebay's policies, but I still find it objectionable.  I sent
an email to ebay expressing my concerns and asking them to remove it.

The more people that object, the more likely they are to remove it.  You
may also want to email the seller, but please be polite.

Linda Iroff
Oberlin, OH

Support the Ferrets Unlimited/Raisin Retreat Ferret Shelter by visiting