Date:
Tue, 10 May 2011 15:53:38 -0700
I've been dealing with a screwed up laptop so moving lots of files to
my desktop PC as I have to reinstall Windows and just found this poem
I wrote in 2004 on my PC:

My Ode to Poop - by Laura Holland

I think that I have never seen
Such pooping creatures it is obscene

They poop in the morning, they poop at night
They poop so much it's an awful fright

They poop like it's just the thing to do
They poop more than elephants in a zoo

Just when you scoop this horrible poop
Down to the litter box these bastards swoop

To fill it again with their evil dumping
From which sinister well are they pumping?

It doesn't matter what they're eating
This pooping problem we're never beating

These pooping machines will never stop
Till in each corner they have plopped

And yet with all this poop we just patiently deal
I guess they're lucky they have such appeal!