From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 10:25:12 -0800
>Wish I had written it down when I saw it posted a few weeks ago.. but
>could someone give me some tips on diluting Ferretone?

The poster said they diluted it with olive oil. Makes sense. Also provides
some linoleic acid which would be real good for coat, skin, nails.

Tom the pharmacist
PS Hendrix HATES the stuff. In fact all the treats everyone says their ferts
love he hates. He'll gobble up 8-1 and MF premium but that's it. HATES
raisins, chocolate ,ice cream and all that good stuff.