From:
"PetLine staff (by way of Gary Holowicki)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 1997 13:16:55 -0700
I talked to the originator of this and it has obvious non copyright status.
It sounds like a good forum for ferret PR.  He said people could be anywhere,
not just Cal.

The way it will work is that you to send in video of the pet, & they then
would show the video as you would be on the phone talking to a pet
psychologist about the particular problem, such as not using the litter box,
etc.

         ____________________________

PRESS RELEASE ON PETLINE "GET YOUR PET ON TV"

"My dog chews on my couch." "My cat hates my boyfriend." "My pet rat won't
come out from under the bed." "My snake ate my gerbil." "My parakeet loves
ice cream." "My goldfish swims upside-down." If you have problem pets,
PetLine wants you.  PetLine, the world's first home video, call-in, pet
advice TV show is looking for home videos of you, your pets, and your pet
problems.  To get your home video on PetLine, just call PetLine's toll free
hotline, 1-888-258-PETS, that's 1-888-258-7387.

PetLine is the newest series from the Discovery Channel's 24-hour animal
cable channel, "Animal Planet." Hosted by animal behaviorist Dr. Patricia
McConnell and animal lover and award-winning television personality Doug
McConnell, PetLine will air throughout the United States every weekday
afternoon beginning this fall.  PetLine is a joint venture of Michael Hoff
Productions and A La Carte Communications, and produced at San Francisco's
ITN studios.

        Send Your Video to PetLine
        1-888-258-PETS
        1-888-258-3787
        www.tvpetline.com

Also: contact Dave Kesmodel, Production Assistant, 415-397-0452