Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 1995 19:07:39 EDT
I'm not sure how useful this will be but I thought I would tell you anyway.
When I had to get my ferret into California from Arizona I flew him there.
Not on the airlines but in a private plane.  There is no need to stop at
check points in a plane so we loaded him up and brought him home.  He didn't
seem to mind the trip.  He just sat in his hammock the whole way.  If you
know anyone who is a pilot or you are a pilot that is an option.  Fortunately
(sorta) I got a job in Illinois so my ferret need not be a fugitive any more.

Tommy