From:
Shawn and Lori <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 2004 00:20:02 -0700
Dooks to all!

This is an update from Lori and Rat's Brats bringing you, for once, good
news!  Although we still can't have our furry ones back in our apartment
(due to the management that decided after two years that therapy animals
were just "pets"), we have heard from the USDA Rural Development home
loan coordinators!  No, we can't get a loan right now, but we will in a
matter of months (before the end of the year!).  We just need to show we
can "save" money.  We had saved quite a chuck, but you know all about
Rat's surgery, Niki's Insulanoma, Rat's upcoming adrenal surgery and
our guide dog's (yes, we are blind) tumor and how the emergencies were
draining on funds.  Happily, we report the tumor was not dangerous.

We have contrived to attempt some new items on eBay to help our savings
grow.  Not ferret items, but nice people items.  We've still got our
1930s-1980s DVD stock, but have added some recent DVDs (JAWS,
Intrapment,...), music cassettes (Butterfly Kisses,...), Lebron James
rookie cards, and many other items - 42 auctions now running ending from
Wednesday to Friday of this coming week.  Please take a look by clicking
on this link or copy/past into your browser's address bar:

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/ferret-math

From:
Lori and Rat's Brats

P.S.: Remember to sign up at www.refrewards.com to get cash for surveys,
surfing the web, accepting free offers, etc.  Please use ncferrets as
your referrer.