From:
Beth Stoker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 1998 07:43:58 -0700
I have a friend of mine who is in a bit of a pickle.  She has very recently
had a very premature baby.  Her son is 8 weeks old now and weighs 3 pounds 6
ounces.  He is actually doing so well now that the doctors have been talking
about the possibility of letting him go home around the end of this month.
This is great news, sort of.

Her husband never liked her ferret.  And since she is a known biter he wants
to get rid of her before the baby comes.  My friend and I tried to convince
him that it could work.  Separate play times, bite training and the like
were discussed.  He wouldn't have it.

Now my friend is starting to feel that giving up her ferret might be the
best idea after all.  She says she hasn't been out very much lately and she
hasn't hardly had any affection and play time.  My friend wants to offer a
better life for her ferret.

I offered to take her originally - but I now have two ferrets of my own.
And honestly, that's all I can handle.  So I promised my friend I would post
and see if I could help her find a loving home for her little girl.  The
ferret's name is Misty.  She is a gorgeous silver.  She is a healthy 6 year
old.  I'm pretty sure she is current on her shots & litterbox trained.  She
is really a sweet natured girl.  She won't bite my friend, she is very
affectionate with her.  Sits on her shoulder and kisses her ear.  She loves
Pounce and will beg for her treats.

If you can take another fuzzy into your home please e-mail me privately so
that I can help get my friend in touch with you.  Thank you.

Beth Stoker